How We Work
We believe great health is achieved by producing total harmony between body and mind. In order to achieve this harmony, we undertake a holistic endeavor in our treatment approach. Our method of treatment is specifically individualized for each client. And within this personalized method, you will discover that it is comprised of a combination of the traditional approach and the holistic approach toward addiction treatment.
We use the experience of a team of clinical consultants who are leaders in their respective fields, such as addiction therapy, mental health, and dual diagnosis treatment--all working with you in a coordinated effort guided by highly experienced addiction professionals. Their mission is to ensure that you have the treatment, knowledge, and tools to end your self-destructive addictive behaviors.
Key Features of Our Addiction Treatment in Florida Include:
- Your treatment is solely based on a detailed assessment of one of our licensed physicians, which is conducted upon your arrival and updated throughout your stay at Florida Center for Recovery. This treatment is finalized only after practitioners have spent the time with you to thoroughly assess your disorder, and have determined what works best for you.
- We will not put you under a rigid program that does not change if you do not respond to the treatment. Your program is dynamic, taking into consideration how you feel both physically and mentally on a daily basis.
- We employ a range of therapies and treatments from the best of Western medicine, Eastern medicine, psychotherapy and holistic complementary therapies including yoga, acupuncture, and chiropractic care.
- You have access to a team of therapists and a personal support staff during your stay. A team of addiction professionals may include 5 to 10 therapists and personal staff members, including care-takers, doctors, nurses, psychotherapists, physiotherapists, psychiatrists, massage therapists, yoga teachers, acupuncturists, art therapists and even others if deemed necessary for inclusion in your addiction treatment program.
- In our approach to drug and alcohol addiction treatment, as well as mental health disorder treatment, we place a very important emphasis on diet as a major component of your improved health. You will enjoy the benefits of having a professional chef who will ensure every meal is prepared to be healthy and specifically made with your recovery needs in mind, without compromising on flavor, quality or presentation.
For more information on our addiction treatment programs and therapeutic approaches, call toll free at: 800-960-5041. Florida Center for Recovery offers residential and outpatient drug and alcohol rehab treatment through 12-Step and Non 12-Step Programs.