Bath Salts Rehab
Bath Salts Addiction Treatment
Bath Salts are highly toxic to the body's system and are known to cause severe life-threatening symptoms. For instance, when bath salts users are agitated they have an increased heart rate and high blood pressure and any release of adrenaline puts them at risk of cardiac arrest. If a relative or someone you know is abusing Bath Salts, act fast and help that individual find treatment before physical injury occurs. If the user is out of control and is a danger to himself/herself or others, you must call 911.
Since the initial breakout of Bath Salts poisoning and overdoses in 2011, medical emergency personnel have developed techniques to treat individuals who have been poisoned by it and sent to emergency rooms. Treatment may include paralyzing the user in order to provide him or her with the necessary medications. Once the patient is stabilized he or she can receive detox and therapeutic treatment at a specialized rehab center. Individuals addicted to Bath Salts often require a lengthier time of residential treatment, 90 - 120 days, before a stepping down to an outpatient therapeutic service . Also, individuals struggling with Bath Salts addiction require a higher level of care with 24/7 medical supervision.
Therapeutic Treatment includes: intensive group and individual psychotherapy supplemented by alternative therapies such as yoga, massage detox, chiropractic care, art therapy, exercise and recreational therapies. Recovering clients have a choice of receiving treatment through a 12-Step or a non 12-Step program. Our Florida drug rehab programs are holistic oriented as we believe in the interconnectedness of the body, mind, and spirit and the importance of treating the individual as a whole. Our aim is to empower our clients to achieve positive, fulfilling and independent lifestyles as we are committed to being a part of each client's recovery process by providing as much support and assistance required.
Our Florida bath salts rehab and recovery programs will:
- Help clients identify and understand what may have driven them to abuse drugs
- Work with each individual client to resolve these underlying issues and if the client's recovery is affected by past trauma, we offer Rapid Resolution Therapy® (Trauma Therapy)
- Provide Group and Individual Therapy to empower the client with tools to understand and manage their issues without having to resort to drugs
- Provide Family Recovery Therapy to enhance the quality of our client's relationships with family, friends or significant others
Florida Center for Recovery Addiction Treatment Programs Features:
- On-Site Medical Detox
- Psychiatric Consultation
- Individual and Group Counseling
- Non 12 Step - SMART Recovery® Meetings
- 12-Step Meetings
- Rapid Resolution Therapy® (Trauma Therapy)
- Family Recovery Program
- Relapse Prevention
- Chronic Relapse Program
- Addiction Educational Sessions with in-depth discussions
- Continuing Care
- Medical Massage
- Chiropractic Care
- Personal Trainer
- Art Therapy
- Sports and Recreational Activities
- Approved Visitors Allowed
- Various Insurance Plans Accepted
- Daily Meals Prepared by Five Star Chef under Nutritionist Guidelines
All of our addiction treatment programs are holistic oriented as we believe in the interconnectedness of the body, mind, and spirit and the importance of treating the individual as a whole. Our aim is to empower our clients to achieve positive, fulfilling and independent lifestyles and we are committed to being a part of each client's recovery process by providing as much support and assistance required.
For more information on our addiction treatment programs and therapeutic approaches, call toll free at: 800-960-5041. Florida Center for Recovery offers residential drug and alcohol rehab treatment through 12-Step and Non 12-Step Programs.