Marijuana Addiction Treatment
Some people question the concept of marijuana dependence or addiction but clinical studies clearly indicate that the condition exists and causes harm. Although marijuana dependency seems to be less severe than other substances, adults seeking treatment for marijuana abuse or dependence average more than 10 years of near-daily use reporting that their marijuana dependency has caused them family, financial and legal problems, sleep and memory problems and low self-esteem.
Individuals seeking treatment for marijuana dependency will be admitted to our inpatient rehab program. Treatment program will be determined by the client's physical and emotional status as well as the clients' level of addiction. Individuals seeking treatment for marijuana abuse are often poly-drug users, where marijuana is usually used in addition to the clients' primary substance of abuse. In this case it is only after a thorough medical and psychiatric evaluation that a treatment protocol is established to address the clients' particular needs.
Whether you are seeking marijuana addiction treatment for yourself or a loved one, Florida Center for Recovery offers an array of treatment therapies that aim to empower clients to achieve positive, fulfilling and independent lifestyles. Our staff is fully committed to being a part of each clientâ€™s recovery process and we provide as much support and assistance required for each client to achieve his or her recovery goals.
Our Florida marijuana rehab and recovery programs will:
- Help clients identify and understand what may have driven them to abuse drugs
- Work with each individual client to resolve these underlying issues and if the client's recovery is affected by past trauma, we offer Rapid Trauma Resolution
- Provide Group and Individual Therapy to empower the client with tools to understand and manage their issues without having to resort to drugs
- Provide Family Recovery Therapy to enhance the quality of our client's relationships with family, friends or significant others
Florida Center for Recovery Addiction Treatment Programs Features:
- On-Site Medical Detox
- Psychiatric Consultation
- Individual and Group Counseling
- Non 12 Step - SMART RECOVERY® MEETINGS
- 12-Step Meetings
- RAPID TRAUMA RESOLUTION
- Family Recovery Program
- Relapse Prevention Program
- Addiction Educational Sessions with in-depth discussions
- Continuing Care
- Medical Massage
- Chiropractic Care
- Personal Trainer
- Art Therapy
- Sports and Recreational Activities
- Approved Visitors Allowed
- Various Insurance Plans Accepted
- Daily Meals Prepared by Five Star Chef under Nutritionist Guidelines
For more information on our addiction treatment programs and therapeutic approaches, call toll free at: 800-960-5041. Florida Center for Recovery offers residential drug and alcohol rehab treatment through 12-Step and Non 12-Step Programs.