Prescription Drug Addiction Treatment
Prescription Drug Rehab
Florida Center for Recovery offers comprehensive prescription drug addiction treatment for individuals struggling with opioid addiction, stimulant addiction and depressant addiction. Treatment plans will vary according to clients' drug of abuse, the severity of addiction and its withdrawing symptoms. Often, clients who are abusing barbiturates and benzodiazepines also abuse other drugs, such as alcohol or prescription drug. In such cases of poly-drug abuse, a treatment plan will be developed to address multiple addictions.
Need Treatment for Opioid or Depressant Addiction?
Clients who are addicted to opioids and depressants often require medical detox. If that is the case, before taking part in our inpatient therapeutic treatment, the client will be admitted to our Detox Unit to undergo medical detoxification. After detox is completed the client is placed into our inpatient treatment program. Treatment placement to either one of our programs depends on several factors and will be discussed with the client at the time of admission.
Need Treatment for Stimulant Addiction?
Clients seeking treatment for addiction to prescription stimulants, such as Adderall and Concerta, who are not a poly-drug user, do not require medical detox and will receive traditional and alternative therapeutic treatment through our inpatient/residential treatment program.
Our Florida prescription drug rehab and recovery programs will:
- Help clients identify and understand what may have driven them to abuse drugs
- Work with each individual client to resolve these underlying issues and if the client's recovery is affected by past trauma, we offer Rapid Trauma Resolution
- Provide Group and Individual Therapy to empower the client with tools to understand and manage their issues without having to resort to drugs
- Provide Family Recovery Therapy to enhance the quality of our client's relationships with family, friends or significant others
Florida Center for Recovery Addiction Treatment Programs Features:
- On-Site Medical Detox
- Psychiatric Consultation
- Individual and Group Counseling
- Non 12 Step - SMART RECOVERY® MEETINGS
- 12-Step Meetings
- RAPID TRAUMA RESOLUTION
- Family Recovery Program
- Relapse Prevention Program
- Addiction Educational Sessions with in-depth discussions
- Continuing Care
- Medical Massage
- Chiropractic Care
- Personal Trainer
- Art Therapy
- Sports and Recreational Activities
- Approved Visitors Allowed
- Various Insurance Plans Accepted
- Daily Meals Prepared by Five Star Chef under Nutritionist Guidelines
All of our addiction treatment programs are holistic oriented as we believe in the interconnectedness of the body, mind, and spirit and the importance of treating the individual as a whole. Our aim is to empower our clients to achieve positive, fulfilling and independent lifestyles and we are committed to being a part of each client's recovery process by providing as much support and assistance required.
For more information on our addiction treatment programs and therapeutic approaches, call toll free at: 800-960-5041. Florida Center for Recovery offers residential drug and alcohol rehab treatment through 12-Step and Non 12-Step Programs.