Who We Are
Florida Center for Recovery is a private addiction treatment facility in Fort Pierce, FL. We provide specialized treatment for a wide range of addictions and co-occurring disorders. Our addiction treatment programs are the most comprehensive treatment models available in the country utilizing traditional, holistic and alternative therapeutic approaches along with 12-Step or Non 12-Step approaches. Each client has the devoted attention of an integrated addiction treatment team of up to 10 professionals on a daily basis. With over a decade of experience, and established as a private drug/alcohol rehab and mental health care provider in 2002, Florida Center for Recovery is nationally renowned for:
- Unparalleled addiction treatment
- A deep understanding of the needs of individuals suffering from drug or alcohol addiction
- Highly experienced therapists and addiction treatment practitioners
- Flexibility and the capacity to bring together the most effective team of therapists suited to treat each and every client struggling with various forms of addictions
At Florida Center for Recovery, Your Addiction Treatment Team Will Be Comprised of:
- A leading group of therapists (psychiatrists, doctors, psychologists, nurses, physiotherapists, yoga teachers, personal trainers, art therapists and recreational activity coaches)
- A team of personal support staff who work together in unison, guided by expert clinical consultants
Not only do we provide the most effective treatment for substance abuse and successful rehabilitation of complex addictions, but we achieve all this in exclusive surroundings, always with your comfort in mind.
For more information on our addiction treatment programs and therapeutic approaches, call toll free at: 800-960-5041. Florida Center for Recovery offers residential drug and alcohol rehab treatment through 12-Step and Non 12-Step Programs.