Why Choose Us
A Unique Addiction Treatment Program
We understand that when it comes to addiction treatment, you have many choices. There are many rehab facilities that offer a variety of drug addiction, alcohol addiction, or mental health disorder treatment. We know that in your efforts to find the best treatment for yourself or for your loved one suffering from the disease of addiction, you have done your research and have made comparisons between a number of treatment centers. In the end, the best outcome will be for you to choose the treatment center with the best reputation and the highest rate of successfully treated clients, as well as low relapse occurrences.
Just make a call now and find out for yourself if we are the right addiction treatment center for you or your loved one, and if we can deliver what we promise--we can assure you that you won't be disappointed with our offerings.
Our detailed customization of addiction treatment programs are tailored specifically to meet the needs of individual clients. The combination of Western therapies--including psychotherapy and bio-medical care--with Eastern holistic therapies, such as detox massage, light bodywork, yoga, chiropractic care, and acupuncture, is the best way to approach your addiction recovery. We are sure that after talking to one of our licensed therapists over the phone or in person, you will feel assured that we are the facility you can trust in matters of health and life.
We are committed to exploring the deeper reasons behind each client's problems. We know that permanent change is not possible without dealing with the underlying issues through intensive psychotherapy.
Above all, the treatment setting for each client is always located in a beautiful and private surrounding, where the setting is secure, peaceful, and conducive to healing and recovery.
Below are some highlights that address who we are and what we offer, and what you may find important in choosing an appropriate treatment program.Daily Therapeutic Addiction Treatments
- Unlike most treatment facilities, offering weekly therapy only, we offer daily therapies, with a range of fully qualified, experienced, and registered practitioners.
- Our therapists are leaders in their fields, as are our psychologists and psychotherapists--most of whom have over 10 years of professional experience.
- Daily therapies are more conducive to the development of deeper therapeutic relationships, and on this basis, practitioners are better able to develop a comprehensive assessment of your needs.
- In offering a unique combination of Eastern and Western therapies, our treatment team is holistically focused and guided by regular multidisciplinary practitioners.
- The key features of each approach are drawn together, ensuring the treatment approach is coordinated and unified.
- Your emotional and physical well-being are intertwined, which is why we aim to always improve your physical fitness through sustained exercise, body work, and physical movement.
- We provide a wide range of physical activities and personal training, as well as yoga.
- Auxiliary and support staff at Florida Center for Recovery communicate daily with each other; the addiction treatment team share their observations and experiences with you and provide feedback to practitioners when needed.
- This enables the team to respond daily to your shifting needs, allowing the flexibility necessary to promote maximum growth and recovery.
- An additional feature of the Florida Center for Recovery model is our focus on helping you reconnect to your creativity and passions.
- In addition to our clinical program, we encourage you to have fun, to engage in your surroundings and to discover greater meaning in your life.
- We encourage your participation in activities that promote creativity and focus, such as in art and music.
- We employ highly experienced and talented art therapists.
Our aim is to help you recognize your own undiscovered capacities to harness your inner strengths and passions, shifting your reliance away from maladaptive behaviors and negative cognitive patterns.Family Participation in your Addiction Treatment and Recovery
- We recognize the important role family members and significant others can play in helping our clients maintain a healthy lifestyle. For that reason, family or significant others are invited to participate in some aspects of the addiction treatment program, which is therapeutically beneficial, and requested by clients to assure comfortability.
For more information on our addiction treatment programs and therapeutic approaches, call toll free at: 800-960-5041. Florida Center for Recovery offers residential and outpatient drug and alcohol rehab treatment through 12-Step and Non 12-Step Programs.